Zenoss Monitoring Services
Altnix offers consulting, implementation, customization and AMC support services for Zenoss monitoring tool. Altnix team of experts can provide you with end to end architecture design, deployment and 24x7 maintenance support for new or existing monitoring framework using Zenoss.
For Billing Rates and Other Details Contact Us
Zenoss Business Analysis and Architecture Design
Altnix provides business analysis and architecture design for Zenoss and related products around monitoring requirements that include IT infrastructure monitoring, network monitoring, application monitoring, server monitoring and database monitoring. Zenoss architecture design includes the following:
- In-Depth Analysis of your monitoring requirements and scope study
- Hardware Sizing Guidelines and choice of physical versus virtual hardware
- Integration with other Enterprise tools and business processes such as Ticketing System, ERP tools, Databases, Process Management tools
- Solution Design Document that can be handed over to engineers for implementation
Zenoss Implementation and Deployment
Altnix implements Zenoss based monitoring solutions keeping in mind the business requirements. Implementation includes the following:
- Hardware Readiness and Preparation
- Test and development Phase
- UAT sign off after consultation with customer
- Reports and Charts as per Customer requirements
- Training to operators and administrators managing Zenoss installation
- Documentation for future reference
Altnix can customize your Zenoss installation so that it is a better fit to your business environment.
- Adding new workflows for issue escalation and alerts
- Creating new visualizations and dashboards as per customer needs
- Creating custom reports and charts as per customer needs
- Adding new monitoring scripts, plug-ins and components if needed
Third Party Integration
Altnix can integrate Zenoss with other third party tools to meet several business use cases.
- Ticketing systems such as LANDesk, BMC Remedy, Zendesk, and OTRS
- Network Management and Orchestrator tools such as HP NNM and Spiceworks
- Remote Management and Monitoring tools such as N-Able and ManageEngine,
- IT Process Automation Tools such as Autotask and ConnectWise
- ERP tools such as SAP, OpenERP, and Oracle
- Visualization Tools such as Cacti, Ganglia and Graffiti
24x7 AMC Support Services
Altnix offer 24x7 support services on an AMC or per hour basis for new or existing installations on Zenoss. Our team of experts are available round the clock and respond to you within a pre-defined SLA.